A Kid's Movie For Grownups
FILMS ARE BOOKS MOVING !
Movies are how we expect our lives to be or not to be . you may agree with it or not , but one thing is for sure , they impact our lives directly or indirectly . A movie is on average 2 hours long and why waste two hours when you can do something good instead . And here I must mention that good and bad are relative terms . What you may not like might be like by others ! so a movie must be worth watching , that’s all I'm saying . I myself am a big fan of sci fi movies . I think that they a provide a big scope for imagination for everyone .
LAUGHTER IS TIMELESS , IMAGINATION HAS NO AGE AND DREAMS ARE FOREVER !
WALT DISNEY
And what better sci fi universe to explore other than Marvel Cinematic universe !
FRIENDLY NEIGHBOURHOOD SPIDERMAN !!!
I saw spiderman no way home in the cinema and came here to share my piece . I should warn you of spoilers ahead ! to be honest I had ton of expectations and was hella exited for dec 17th . Long story short , I managed to get a seat with two of my fellows and enjoyed probably 2 of the most exciting hours of my life . It was my first ever visit to a cinema and you should not judge my devotion to MCU with this fact .
THE CONJUNCTION
If you enjoyed the movie to its fill as I'm sure I did then you must know that it was conjunction of a lot of parallel universes . Another thing that got me very excited was that now the old marvel’s series that I thought was unrelatable to present MCU are also coming on screen . in first few minutes , we get a glimpse of aka Matt Mardock aka daredevil .
If you have watched that then you know how daredevil is related to The Punisher , Iron fist . besides , I just saw the Hawkeye’s last episode and was thrilled to see the kingpin from punisher . The only question I have is about the V
al that first appeared in falcon and winter soldier . I don’t know but she seems to be giving the nick fury vibe . Anyways , marvel’s phase 4 is going to be amazing .
- Lets start a critical review of no way home . The movie starts with spiderman running from authorities with his girlfriend Michelle jones . He reaches the house only to find himself exposed . His aunt hires matt Murdock as their lawyer and the case of the century starts . Peter now finds himself amongst a crowd mixed with haters and believers . he makes his way to doc strange seeking his aid on the matter . he wishes for the whole world to forget who he is . and at spell casting , he found himself in a dilemma . In a nutshell , interdimentional chaos occurs and instead of forgetting , everyone who knows peter starts to come through the portal .
1 Here my first question arose ! How did other peters came through the portal . and biggest of all how on earth did venom [ Tom Hardy ] went there having no memory of peter whatsoever ? will tom hardy be joining avengers too ?
Anyways , all of the heroes try to undo the chaos . a lot of fighting happens , and movie end with most mixed feelings .
2 Now did I like it ? of course I did . but was it the best marvel movie ever ? I don’t know . Let me tell you why I think so ?
VS SPIDERMAN
I heard a lot of people say that it was better than endgame or infinity war or any other marvel movie . And I have been asked too that which was more fun ? I ask them nothing but a simple question . does this comparison makes sense ?
Everybody liked endgame due to its variety . it brought together one of the biggest superhero syndicate of all time . seeing from public eye , everyone likes at least one of the heroes and that’s why endgame made more sense .
Now as of spiderman ! it dealt with emotions that we experienced first hand . how many of you still remember the thrill of watching Toby Maguire parkouring on the roofs of new York back in 2000’s . watching the same doctor octavious meant a lot for someone like me who spent my childhood years trying to fight him as spiderman in my imagination . the evil laughter of green goblin surely gives nostalgia . I’m not exaggerating when I say that I have seen that movie more times than I can count .
I admit that the amazing spiderman did not strike me as its predecessor . Andrew Garfield is nevertheless a terrific actor and played the role briliantly . Gwen's death sure saddened many hearts .
Favourite quotes
Two of my favourite quotes in the whole spiderman movie are
1 Tis from Zendaya
Expect disappointment and you'll never be disappointed !
2 The uncle ben dying quote ! [ everyon seems to be saying it when almost die ! idk why ]
with great power comes great responsibility .
ENDING REMARKS
Just like when you see a thing , you are reminded subconsciously how it changed you , similarly , no way home was a gentle reminder of how far we’ve come . it was more than just a movie for me !
COMICS TO ME ARE FAIRY TALES TO OTHERS
STAN LEE [ LATE ]
I’m not hesitant when I state that it was the best MCU movie I ever saw !
what about you ???
Comments
Post a Comment